Become A Member
Becoming a member is another way to support The Arc of Alameda County. There are six membership categories:
- Roots Membership: Free (no annual fees – requires 20 hours of volunteerism annually)
- Basic Membership: $25.00 per year (includes discount to The Arc of Alameda County Annual Awards Dinner)
- Silver Membership: $50.00 per year (includes discount to the Annual Awards Dinner and to the Annual Day-at-The-Races Event)
- Gold Membership: $100.00 per year (includes discount to the Annual Awards Dinner and free entrance to the Annual Day-at-The-Races Event)
- Platinum Membership: $250.00 per year (includes 2 free tickets to plus reserved table at the Annual Awards Dinner & free entrance to the Annual Day-at-The-Races Event)
- Sapphire Membership: $500.00 per year (includes 2 free tickets to plus reserved table at the Annual Awards Dinner, 2 free tickets to the Annual Day-at-The-Races Event and discount 4-some for the Annual Golf Tournament and one other event free)
You can pay your membership by check, credit card or Paypal.
All contributions, including membership fees, support local services and are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Your support through membership enables us to:
- Monitor state and national legislative and systematic progress regarding issues that impact those we serve and their families.
- Encourage progressive legislation that benefits those we serve and give us clout when lobbying for research, advocacy efforts, and additional program funding.
- Help make the public aware of the needs, rights, and abilities of those we serve.
Your support through membership gives you:
- Membership in The Arc of California and The Arc of The United States.
- Participation in the affairs of the local, state, and national chapters and representation in local, state and national policy forums.
- Invitations to attend the Annual General Membership Meeting of The Arc of Alameda County to vote on critial issues, by-law changes, and to elect members of the Board of Directors (remember you do not have to attend the meeting to be able to vote - you can vote by proxy).
- Receipt of publications from The Arc of Alameda County that keep you up to date as well as state and national publications.
- Discounts at annual events of The Arc of alameda County such as the Annual Awards Dinners.